We’ve made it halfway through the first week back to work! Annnnd it’s “cheese night.” If you remember, I’m trying to reduce the amount of cheese we eat since having given up meat on the weekdays and TONIGHT is the night for some added parm on my pasta!
This dinner is super easy and fast to make (as I believe most weeknight dinners should be). We paired the pasta with some roasted green beans and slivered almonds for some added veg power.
Happy hump day, y’all!
- 1 c pasta
- 1 bag spinach
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- 1/4 c onion – chopped
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package
- Sauté garlic and onion in olive oil until translucent
- Add can of fire roasted tomatoes and package of spinach – bring to a boil and then simmer until pasta is ready
- Drain pasta and top with sauce
- Sprinkle on parmesan, if desired
Easy peasy, right!?
Stay tuned and eat your greens.
** Note this blog went through a rebrand and is now veg vibes; which aligns better with the direction I organically gravitated towards. It’s all about your vibe **