If you have an air fryer, make these.
That’s it. It’s that simple. You need them in your life.
With only 4 ingredients, I was surprised at what a complete showstopper they turned out to be. Although I am almost certain the real magic had more to do with the air fryer than the ingredient list… Anyways!
- 3/4 cup black beans
- 3/4 cup cheese (we used a vegan cashew cheddar but go for the real thing if you fancy)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa
- 6 flour tortillas*
- optional garnish: Guac, cilantro, lime
- Preheat your air fryer to 375**
- Mash your black beans up in a bowl***
- Add the cheddar
- Stir in that salsa
- Scoop mixture on to tortillas
- Roll up and place seam side down
- Air fry for 7 minutes
*I used flour because I find they roll better without breaking but if you want to go corn, I suggest oiling them first to soften a bit
**We have the Breville toaster oven and air fryer and it is the besssst (so I actually don’t know how a stand alone air fryer works… I imagine there is some kind of temperature control though)
***A friend gave us this baby food masher before we had Cam and we use it all of the time for our adult food mashing needs (even if you don’t have a baby, I recommend getting it hahah)