Tacos are one of my favorite things. Who doesn’t love a taco?
The way your head tilts to the side when you’re biting into a taco.
This is all good stuff.
&what’s equally as good? The vegan potato tacos I whipped up the other night. (Sadly I didn’t take pictures of the cooking process but I *promise* the end result was the main attraction anyway. They were so so so good!)
Prep time: 15 minutes – Cook time: 15 minutes – Servings: 4
- 1/4 c onion chopped
- 1 large potato chopped into cube size pieces
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 Tbs garlic powder
- 1/4 Tbs paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 corn tortillas
(to top with)
- 1/2 large tomato chopped
- guacamole or avocado
- salsa verde
- cilantro (I didn’t have any on hand but wish I did!)
- Sauté onions in coconut oil until translucent
- Add potatoes and spices, mixing well
- Reduce heat, cover, and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft, stirring occasionally
- Heat tortillas while potatoes are cooking and build yourself a taco bar with your toppings
- When potatoes are done, add to tortillas and top
**I served our tacos with pinto beans. A great way to spice up canned beans is to simply add a bit of lime juice and cumin – BAM! All of the flavor.